If you’re considering renting out your property in Windsor, California, or if you’re already established as a Windsor landlord, talk to us about your property management needs!
Intempus Property Management has a team of local real estate experts in the Windsor area, so we can best serve your unique property management needs. We’ve been serving Sonoma County property owners for well over a decade.
Our full-service team is dedicated to providing you with best-in-class service, and we’ll go above and beyond to makes sure you’re fully satisfied with our services and that your property is well taken care of!
We’re Your Windsor Real Estate and Property Management Experts
Our local area experts are familiar with the distinct neighborhoods, areas, and attractions that make Windsor one of the best small towns in Sonoma County and the greater Bay Area. We can advise potential tenants about the local area as we find the perfect tenant for your property.
Windsor neighborhoods that we serve include:
- The Foothills
- Town Green Village
- West Windsor
- East Windsor
- And others
We can also advise your tenants of local services and attractions in and around Windsor that will enhance their enjoyment of your property.
Windsor services and attractions that we recommend include:
Windsor’s selection of great local wineries, such as:
- Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards
- Russian Hill Winery and Talawind Ranch on Slusser Rd.
- La Crema Estate at Saralee’s Vineyard, also on Slusser Rd.
- Campana Ranch Winery on Mark West Station Rd.
- Mutt Lynch Winery on Windsor Rd.
- Guerrero Fernandez Winery on Bell Rd.
- Mueller Winery and Dumol Winder on American Way
We’ll talk to potential tenants about other attractions that make Windsor a great place to live, such as:
- Safari West
- The Pacific Coast Air Museum
- Shiloh Shopping Center
- Bell Village
- Lakewood Village
In addition, we’ll tell them about the beautiful parks and outdoor activities that make Windsor one of America’s best small towns, including:
- Foothill Regional Park
- Shiloh Ranch Regional Park
- Riverfront Regional Park
- Windsor Town Green
- Hiram Lewis Park
- Keiser Park
- The Russian River
- And others
Our goal is to find the perfect tenants for your Windsor rental property!
Customized Property Management Services
We customize our property management services to cater to your unique needs as a landlord, homeowner, or investor. Our goal is to provide you with property management services for your Windsor property that are comprehensive and that leave you worry-free.
We act as your personal concierge. Our customizable services include:
- Real estate management
- Relationship management
- Residential property management
- Commercial property management
- Real estate sales
- Construction and remodeling
We offer a tried and true process for managing your rental. Here are the benefits of having Intempus Property Management handle your Windsor property:
- We start with an evaluation of your Windsor rental so we can maximize your rent value.
One of the first steps we take in assisting you with your property management needs is setting up a property evaluation meeting. At this meeting, we’ll take a look at your property and learn about your needs and objectives. We’ll also make recommendations about opportunities to increase the value of your investment and maximize your rent.
At your Windsor property evaluation meeting, we’ll:
- Make a rental rate determination
- Discuss guidelines, as well as the pros and cons of items you may want to include in your lease, such as smoke detectors, pet restrictions, and more
- Suggest ways to maximize your property value with repairs and upgrades
- Install a lock box so that we can securely maintain your property
- We’ll professionally market your property on over 200 trusted rental websites.
Part of our proven process to obtain quality tenants and optimize your rental income is marketing your property on our network of over 200 rental websites. We know which sites will give you the broadest reach, so we can access a pool of high-quality tenants who are looking to live in the Windsor area.
As northern California residents ourselves, we’re familiar with the uniquely compelling attributes of the Windsor community. To attract the best tenants, we promote not just your rental, but the positive features of the local Windsor community, such as restaurants, parks, schools, places of worship, shopping, wineries, and more.
- We’ll get your Windsor property ready to promote and for your new tenants to move in.
Once we complete your property evaluation and all of the necessary paperwork, we’ll get your property ready to market, plus we’ll make it move-in ready for your tenants.
These steps include:
- Cleaning the property thoroughly from top to bottom
- Making any needed repairs
- Taking professional photos of the property
- Writing the property rental description for use in marketing materials
- Creating promotional materials for the property, including social media posts, print publications, flyers, and more
- Alerting local realtors about the new listing
- Marketing the property in channels that attract high-quality tenants
Intempus Property Management’s Windsor team is available seven days a week to show your rental property to prospective tenants.
- We’ll screen applicants so you get the best tenants.
How we screen rental applicants:
Every rental applicant must complete a detailed application in order to be considered as a tenant.
We help you qualify and select the best tenants by collecting all of the information you need to make an informed decision. We provide a variety of checks in addition to a detailed application for each applicant. Checks we perform include a background check, a credit check, and a reference check. Our reference checks include contacting former landlords and employers for each applicant. Once we’ve completed the screening process, we’ll present the information to you so you can make an informed decision.
5. We handle every step of the move-in for your Windsor rental.
Once you’ve selected your tenant, we facilitate and supervise every step of the move-in process. The property will remain listed on the market until a security deposit is received. This helps eliminate any avoidable vacancies.
Every tenant will sign a binding lease agreement provided by our team of legal professionals. The agreement may include terms and guidelines specific to your property. Upon completion of the agreement, we’ll ensure the tenant clearly understands the terms by reviewing it with them.
Once the agreement is signed we:
- Provide the tenant with a login to our easy-to-use Intempus Property Management Tenant Portal
- Collect the first month’s rent
- Verify that the tenant has procured renter’s insurance
- Conduct a walkthrough of the property with the tenant and sign a Statement of Condition
- We collect the rent and other payments for your Windsor rental.
Ensuring that rent and payments are received on time and consistently is essential to us as we know it is to you. Payment due dates will be specified in the lease and collected throughout the tenancy. We always do our best to collect on-time payments, but we have procedures in place in the event a payment is overdue. If a payment is overdue, we will contact the tenant to make payment arrangements. Late fees will be enforced. If necessary, we dispense pay-or-quit notices.7. We perform yearly inspections to ensure proper upkeep of your Windsor property and to make sure your property is safe.
We provide yearly inspections for properties under our management. Yearly inspections allow us to ensure the property is being properly cared for. It also helps us to proactively find any safety hazards, code violations, repair needs, or lease violations. We will provide you with a detailed report that highlights our findings once the inspection is complete.8. We provide bookkeeping services for your Windsor rental.
When we say we want you to be worry-free, we meant it! Our team of Intempus Property Management accountants will crunch the numbers for you, so you don’t have to.
Our accounting services include:
- Making any necessary payments on your behalf
- Keeping records of all credits and debits
- Providing detailed, incremental reports throughout the year
- Providing necessary documents for you when it’s tax time
- Suggesting tax deductions you may qualify for
- We offer a free, 24-hour repair hotline and provide preventative maintenance for your Windsor rental.
You and your tenant will have a 24-hour repair hotline that you can use for repair emergencies.
Have an emergency? Contact our 24-hour repair hotline now.
In addition to emergency repairs, we provide a preventative maintenance plan for every property that’s under our management. We strive to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
We have an in-house team of maintenance professionals as well as a trusted network of external contractors. We get repair estimates quickly and ensure repairs are done correctly the first time. Our team serves as your general contractor for repairs and we facilitate, supervise, and manage the work of external contractors while work is being done on your property.
10. We handle the move-out for your Windsor rental.
When it’s time for your tenant to move out, we will manage the process for you. This involves conducting a detailed inspection of your property, just as we performed before the tenant moved in.
We’ll provide you with a thorough condition report that will be created for you and the tenant, which will list any damages we find. At the move out, we also return the remaining balance of the security deposit, minus any fees for repairs.
After the tenant has moved out, we’ll clean the property, complete any repairs, and re-key locks. When the property is ready, we can restart our proven process again to find your next quality tenant.