An expert Monte Sereno property management team can add value to your investment and give you fewer things to worry about. Intempus Realty is proud to offer ten years of hassle free real estate brokerage services. Our full service team of experts provides big-city services with a small-town feel.
Intempus Monte Sereno property management services are customizable to cater to unique needs and produce the best results. We provide specialty services for real estate management, acquisitions, and relationships. Whether you are a landlord, homeowner, or investor our goal is to provide comprehensive services that make your investment worry-free.
Contact us today for a Monte Sereno property management quote.
5 Reasons Monte Sereno Property Management Pays Off
- Efficient property evaluation to maximize value
- Professional marketing to get the highest rent and quality tenants
- Thorough application process, move-in, and move-out with legally binding rental agreements
- Rent collection, payment collection, bookkeeping, and accounting services provided
- Yearly inspections and 24-hour maintenance support
Full-Service Monte Sereno Property Management:
– Residential property management
– Commercial property management
– Real estate sales
As your long-term trusted Monte Sereno property management partner we add value to your investment.
How we add value:
– Appraise property to determine an appropriate rental rate
– Provide targeted marketing to eligible tenants
– Manage the application process
– Supervise and manage move-in and move-out
– Rent collection and accounting services
– Manage inspections and maintenance services
The Intempus Monte Sereno property management team is dedicated to providing customers with the highest level of service at an affordable price. Obtaining a quality tenant and the highest rent for your property are the core of how we help your investment pay off.
What Our Monte Sereno Property Management Services Offer
1. Monte Sereno Property Evaluation Meeting
Working together we will start by meeting at the property and taking a tour. Our property evaluation meeting allows us to devise an appropriate plan for maximizing the value of the property. Our intention is for this to be one of the first steps towards helping you get the highest rent for the property. What to expect during our property evaluation meeting:
- Rental rate determination
- Pros and cons discussion of guidelines you may want to include in your lease such as smoke, pet restrictions, etc.
- Suggestions for maximizing property value through repairs or improvements
- Lock box installation to help us safely maintain your property
2. Professional Property Marketing on Over 200 Trusted Rental Websites For Your Monte Sereno Property
Part of our proven process to obtain quality tenants and the highest rent involves spreading the word on over 200 trusted rental websites. Upon completing a successful property evaluation meeting and signing paperwork we can proceed to our next steps:
– Cleaning the property thoroughly from top-to-bottom
– Completing last minute repairs
– Taking professional pictures
– Creating property write-up
– Utilizing multiple marketing channels to spread the word (social media, print publications, flyers, etc.)
– Alerting local realtors of the new listing
– Attracting and retaining high quality tenants (we have partnered with top tech firms to help ensure high quality tenants)
The Intempus Monte Sereno property management team is available seven days a week to show the property to prospective tenants. In order to help us make an educated decision on prospective tenants each applicant will be provided a thorough application.
3. Thorough Application Process For Your Monte Sereno Property
In addition to a detailed application provided to prospective tenants we also perform a variety of checks. This helps you make an educated decision when selecting a tenant. Checks we perform consist of:
- Background check
- Credit check
- Reference check (former landlords and employers used as references)
After the screening process is completed the information is presented to you to make the final decision.
4. After You Select The Tenant, We Handle The Move-In
After a tenant has been selected we will begin arranging the move-in. To help eliminate any avoidable vacancies the unit will remain listed on the market until a security deposit is received.
Intempus Monte Sereno property management has a legal team that will provide a binding leasing agreement. The agreement may include terms and guidelines specific to your property. Upon completion of the agreement we will ensure the tenant clearly understands the terms by reviewing it with them. Once the agreement is signed we:
– Provide tenant login information for our easy to use Intempus Realty Tenant Portal
– Collect the first month of rent
– Verify the tenant has procured renters insurance
– Walkthrough the property with the tenant and sign a Statement of Condition
5. Monte Sereno Property Payment & Rent Collections Are Our Job
Payment due dates will be specified in the lease and collected throughout the tenancy. We always do our best to collect on time payments but do have procedures in place in the event a payment is overdue. If a payment is overdue we will be in contact with the tenant to make payment arrangements. Late fees can be enforced. If necessary, we dispense pay or quit notices.
6. We Perform Inspections Throughout The Year For Our Monte Sereno Properties
Performing yearly inspections can help us determine safety hazards, code violations, repair needs, and lease violations. We will provide you with a detailed report documenting our findings after our inspections are complete.
7. We Handle Bookkeeping For Your Monte Sereno Property
As a full-service Monte Sereno property manager we provide a team of number lovers to handle accounting for you. Our accounting services include:
– Making payments on your behalf
– Record keeping of all credits and debits
– Detailed reports at increments throughout the year
– Provide necessary documents for you when it is tax time
– Suggest tax deductions you may qualify for
8. Monte Sereno Property Management Offers 24-Hour Maintenance Services
You and your tenant will be provided with a 24-hour repair hotline for emergencies. To help us avoid surprise repairs and emergencies each property under our management has a custom preventative maintenance plan. We strive to resolve problems as quick and efficient as possible. Value and quality are at the top of our concerns for maintenance.
Have an emergency? Contact our 24-hour repair hotline now
We provide an in-house team of maintenance professionals that work together with a trusted network of contractors. We will get repair estimates quickly and ensure repairs are done the right way. You can think of us as your general contractor for repairs. We facilitate, supervise, and manage work while it’s being done to the property.
9. Lease Terms Ending? We Handle The Move-Out
When it’s time for the tenant to move out we manage the process making it as simple as possible. We will inspect the property in the same way we did when the tenant moved in. A detailed condition report will be generated for you and your tenant that will list any damages noticed. At this time we return the remaining balance of the security deposit, minus any fees for repairs.
After the tenant has moved out we will clean the unit, complete any necessary repairs, and re-key locks. When the unit is ready we can re-start our proven process over again to find your next quality tenant!
Monte Sereno: The Serene Hill
Named after the 2,580-foot El Sereno Mountain, Monte Sereno is a charismatic city in Santa Clara County. The Spanish word, Monte, meaning hill and, Sereno, meaning serene can explain the cities unique name, Monte Sereno. The city is located at the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. El Sereno Mountain is part of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Monte Sereno is about 10 miles southwest of San Jose, southeast of Saratoga, and immediately northwest of Los Gatos. The southern portion of the city is at the foothill of El Sereno Mountain and is zoned entirely residential. A 2010 Census reported a population of 3,341 people. Monte Sereno maintains its status as a wealthy and tight knit community.