Intempus Realty is a San Francisco Bay Area real estate brokerage company specialized in Cupertino Property Management. With over 10 years of property management experience, we are able to provide via our local offices the top quality property management services for your Cupertino investment property.
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We are local area experts currently managing a portfolio of over 300 family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in San Francisco Bay Area. Our goal is worry-free management of your property with low vacancy and high tenant retention.
AS YOUR CUPERTINO PROPERTY MANAGER, WE WILL
- Evaluate Your Property and Help You Determine the Optimum Rental Rate In Your Market
- Market Your Property to Attract Highly Qualified Tenants
- Manage the Tenant Application Process
- Manage and Oversee Move-In and Move-Out
- Collect Rents
- Track and Initiate All Annual and Safety Inspections
- Provide Accounting Services
- Contract and Oversee All Maintenance and Repair Services
Initial Cupertino Rental Property Evaluation
- Meet at the property to discuss goals for the property and suggest an optimal rental rate
- Recommend improvements and repairs to maximize potential monthly rent and provide a good return on investment
- Discuss the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, smoking, etc.
- Install a lock box
Property Marketing for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Clean and prepare your house for showing, ensuring the property is safe and in good repair
- Provide professional photography and property write-up
- Employ custom-targeted marketing strategies in all available outlets
- 200+ rental listing websites
- Social media marketing
- Signs, flyers, e-flyers and print publications
- Local realtors
- Partnered with Google, Apple, Ebay, etc. to ensure access to high quality tenants
- Meet and show your property to prospective applicants seven days a week.
- Provide prospective tenants with thorough, legally compliant rental applications
Tenant Application Process for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Thoroughly screen every prospective tenant
- Perform a background check to verify identity
- Run a credit check to verify income and rental history
- Contact landlord, employer and other references
- Notify you of all applicants and include you in the decision-making process
Move-In for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Draw up a legally binding leasing agreement with agreed move-in date
- Continue to market until deposit is received at the office
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding rental payment terms, required property maintenance, etc.
- Grant access to Tenant Portal website.
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed property inspection with tenant and have tenant sign a Statement of Condition
- Collect first month’s rent and proof of renters insurance at move-in if not yet received.
Rent Collection for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Receive rents by due date
- Follow up with late payments
- Send out pay or quit notices
- Enforce late fees
Inspections for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Perform annual safety inspection (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule.
- Report to owner all repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Accounting for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Provide property management accounting services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Document all expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting structured for tax purposes, as well as required tax documents including 1099 tax reporting form
- Advise on relevant tax deductions related to your rental property
- Provide easy-to-read monthly cash-flow statements with detailed income and itemized expenses
Maintenance for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Maintain and monitor a 24-hour emergency repair hot-line
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Provide recommendations to maximize rental income
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Get multiple independent bids for larger projects
- Assign jobs to in-house employees, handyman or professional contractor based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
- Manage larger renovation or rehab projects
- Contract for gardening service
Move-Out for Your Cupertino Rental Property
- Inspect unit and report on property condition after move-out
- Provide owner and tenant with condition report including estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward owner’s portion of tenant deposit or hold in owner reserves for repairs
- Clean unit and perform any needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
Located at the southern end of the San Francisco peninsula, Cupertino is an affluent, upper middle-class California suburb. The city itself spans about 11 square miles of densely packed, suburban terrain and extends to the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Forbes magazine ranked the city as one of the most educated small towns in California. According to the 2010 US Census, the population is an astounding 58,000, most of whom take pride in its proximity to California’s biggest high-tech companies in the “heart of Silicon Valley.” Cupertino is the home of Apple Inc. corporate headquarters. Money’s Best Places to Live, America’s best small towns, ranked Cupertino as #27 in 2012. It was also named as the 7th “happiest” suburb in the United States in the categories of income, safety, marriage, and education.
For families, the city offers a high-class education. The main high school in Cupertino, Monta Vista High School, is ranked 10 out of 10 by greatschools.org with very high test scores and a student-teacher ratio. Also, De Anza College is well known in the Foothill-De Anza Community College District.
For commuters, two freeways serve the city: State Route 85 and Interstate 280. At the freeways’ junction, you’ll come across Vallco Mall, which includes a couple department stores (Macy’s, JCPenney and Sears), a bowling alley and movie theatre complex
Not everybody can afford to live in Cupertino. Median household incomes average about $120,000/year, In February 2016, according to Zillow, the median house price is over $1.6 Million, If you’re looking to rent, you’ll likely pay around $4,000/month. The average price per square foot is over $900.
If you want to invest in Cupertino renting property, our local offices will make sure that you are taken care of with all of your investment and leasing needs. What sets us apart from others who also provides Cupertino Property Management services is our ability to always exceed your expectations through integrity and dedication. Intempus Realty is committed to your satisfaction. We provide everything from professional marketing with HDR photography and a wide array of syndicated web partners, to our very own in-house maintenance team and network of trusted vendors.
We understand what it takes to exceed our client’s expectations and can offer guidance and advice through the property management experience.