The Intempus Property Management team has proudly served Manteca property management clients and others for over a decade. We have a team of local property management experts who specialize in the Manteca area, so we’re familiar with the unique attributes and lifestyle enjoyed by the local residents there..
Collectively, our team manages a portfolio of over 300 homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments. We’re familiar with the neighborhoods and special attractions that make Manteca a desirable place to live.
If you own property in or around Manteca, and you’re considering renting it out, we would be happy to talk with you and answer any real estate and property management questions you have. Our team will find the ideal tenant for your rental.
Intempus offers a full suite of property management services that we’ll tailor to your specific needs as a homeowner, a building owner, a landlord, and an investor.
Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind combined with premier property management services so you’ll be confident that your property is well taken care of.
The results you’ll see will be high tenant retention, a low vacancy rate, and consistent rental income month after month.
The Intempus team will go above and beyond to make sure you’re fully satisfied with our services and that your property is well taken care of!
Partner with the Manteca Property Management Experts
Our local team is familiar with the unique neighborhoods and areas in and around Manteca, California, so we can advise potential tenants as we find the perfect tenant for your property.
Some of the neighborhoods and communities in the Manteca area that we serve include:
- Central Manteca
- Bret Harte
- Diamond Oaks Park
- Doxey Park
- New Haven School District
- Curran Grove
- San Juan
- West Louise
- Sequoia Park
- South Union Road
- Springtime Park
- Del Webb Woodbridge
- French Camp
- Oakwood Lake
- Yosemite Ave.
- Tesoro Park
- The Meridian Pointe
- Union Gardens
- Northwest Manteca
- Oakwood Shores
- Orchard Park
- Park West
- Pomelo Grove
- Raymus Village
- Stone Gate
- Upper Diamond
- Vintage Estates
Our Commitment to You, As Your Manteca Property Manager
Our goal is to find the ideal match of your property with the right tenant.
When prospective tenants come to us who are looking for a rental in the Manteca area, we can tell them about local attractions and fun things to do in the Manteca area, including:
- Explore Stand Up Paddle Co.
- Delicato Family Vineyards Tasting Room
- Big League Dreams
- AMC Manteca 16
- Manteca Bowl
- Adventure West Motorcycle Tours Day Tours
- Enjoy the Mountain ATV Tours
In addition, we can advise potential tenants about local parks, outdoor recreation, and rest and relaxation spots in Manteca, such as:
- Sweet Serenity
- Sunshine Rafting Adventures in Knights Ferry
- Woodward Park
- Northgate Park
- Cotta Park
- Shasta Park
- Valverde Park
- Chadwick Park
- MonteBello Park
Some of Manteca’s popular markets, restaurants, and shopping centers that we can recommend include:
- The Promenade Shops at Orchard Valley
- Chuck’s Place Sports Cafe
- Jacob’s Produce
- Fantastic Collectibles
- The Nested Owl Gifts & Collectables Shop
- B & B Consignments & Boutique
- Bass Pro Shops
- Fitz’n Apparel
- Banana Republic Factory Outlet
We can also advise your potential tenants on where they can find local schools and places of worship, plus provide information on public transportation, and other relevant information about living in the Manteca area. We will always emphasize the most attractive aspects of your property’s location.
As your Manteca property manager, we are committed to providing you with:
Personalized Manteca Property Management Services
We’ll customize your Manteca property management experience and cater to your unique needs as a landlord, a home or building owner, and investor. Our goal is to provide you with property management services that are comprehensive and that leave you worry-free.
We act as your personal concierge and our customizable services include:
- Manteca residential property management
- Manteca commercial property management
- Real estate management
- Relationship management
- Real estate sales
- Construction and remodeling
We offer a tried and true process for managing your rental. Here are the benefits of having Intempus Property Management handle your Manteca property:
- We start with an evaluation of your Manteca rental so we can maximize your rent value.
- One of the first steps we take in assisting you with your property management needs is setting up a property evaluation meeting. At this meeting, we’ll take a look at your property and learn about your needs and objectives. We’ll also make recommendations about opportunities to increase the value of your investment and maximize your rent.
At your property evaluation meeting, we’ll:
- Make a rental rate determination
- Discuss guidelines, as well as the pros and cons of items you may want to include in your lease, such as smoke detectors, pet restrictions, and more
- Suggest ways to maximize your property value with repairs and upgrades
- Install a lock box so that we can securely maintain your property
- We’ll professionally market your Manteca property on over 200 trusted rental websites that are in our network.
Part of our proven process to obtain quality tenants and to optimize your rent is marketing your Manteca property on our network of over 200 rental websites. We know which sites will give you the broadest reach, so we can access a pool of high-quality tenants. We provide everything from professional HDR photography and expert copywriting services.
We’re familiar with the uniquely compelling attributes of communities in and around Manteca. To attract the best tenants, we promote not just your rental, but the positive features of the Manteca community, such as restaurants, shopping, parks and recreation spaces, and more.
- We’ll get your property ready to promote and for your new tenants to move in.
Once we complete your property evaluation and all of the necessary paperwork, we’ll get your property ready to market, plus we’ll make it move-in ready for your tenants. These steps include:
- Cleaning the property thoroughly from top to bottom
- Making any needed repairs
- Taking professional photos of the property
- Writing the property rental description for use in marketing materials
- Creating promotional materials for the property, including social media posts, print publications, flyers, and more
- Alerting local realtors about the new listing
- Marketing the property in channels that attract high-quality tenants
The Manteca Intempus property management team is available seven days per week to show our rental property to prospective tenants.
- We’ll screen applicants so you get the best tenants.
How we screen rental applicants:
Every rental applicant must complete a detailed application in order to be considered as a tenant.
We help you qualify and select the best tenants by collecting all of the information you need to make an educated decision. We provide a variety of checks in addition to a detailed application for each applicant. Checks we perform include a background check, a credit check, and a reference check. Our reference checks include contacting former landlords and employers for each applicant. Once we’ve completed the screening process, we’ll present the information to you so you can make an informed decision.
- We handle every step of the move-in for your Manteca rental.
Once you’ve selected your tenant, we facilitate and supervise every step of the move-in process. The property will remain listed on the market until a security deposit is received. This helps eliminate any avoidable vacancies.
Every tenant will sign a binding lease agreement provided by our team of legal professionals. The agreement may include terms and guidelines specific to your property. Upon completion of the agreement, we’ll ensure the tenant clearly understands the terms by reviewing it with them.
Once the agreement is signed we:
- Provide the tenant with a login to our easy-to-use Intempus Property Management Tenant Portal
- Collect the first month’s rent
- Verify that the tenant has procured renter’s insurance
- Conduct a walkthrough of the property with the tenant and sign a Statement of Condition
- We collect the rent and other payments for your rental.
Ensuring that rent and payments are received on time and consistently is essential to us as we know it is to you. Payment due dates will be specified in the lease and collected throughout the tenancy. We always do our best to collect on-time payments, but we have procedures in place in the event a payment is overdue. If a payment is overdue, we will contact the tenant to make payment arrangements. Late fees will be enforced. If necessary, we dispense pay-or-quit notices.
- We perform yearly inspections to ensure proper upkeep of your Manteca property and to make sure your property is safe.
We provide yearly inspections for properties under our management. Yearly inspections allow us to ensure the property is being properly cared for. It also helps us to proactively find any safety hazards, code violations, repair needs, or lease violations. We will provide you with a detailed report that highlights our findings once the inspection is complete.
- We provide bookkeeping services for your rental.
When we say we want you to be worry-free, we meant it! Our team of Intempus Property Management accountants will crunch the numbers for you, so you don’t have to.
Our accounting services include:
- Making any necessary payments on your behalf
- Keeping records of all credits and debits
- Providing detailed, incremental reports throughout the year
- Providing necessary documents for you when it’s tax time
- Suggesting tax deductions you may qualify for
- We offer a free, 24-hour repair hotline and provide preventative maintenance for your Manteca rental.
You and your tenant will have a 24-hour repair hotline that you can use for repair emergencies.
Have an emergency? Contact our 24-hour repair hotline now.
In addition to emergency repairs, we provide a preventative maintenance plan for every property that’s under our management. We strive to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
We have an in-house team of maintenance professionals as well as a trusted network of external contractors. We get repair estimates quickly and ensure repairs are done properly the first time. Our team serves as your general contractor for repairs and we facilitate, supervise, and manage the work of external contractors while work is being done on your property.
- We handle the move-out for your rental.
When it’s time for your tenant to move out, we will manage the process for you. This involves conducting a detailed inspection of your property, just as we performed before the tenant moved in.
We’ll provide you with a thorough condition report that will be created for you and the tenant, which will list any damages we find. At the move out, we also return the remaining balance of the security deposit, minus any fees for repairs.
After the tenant has moved out, we’ll clean the property, complete any repairs, and re-key locks. When the property is ready, we can restart our proven process again to find your next quality tenant.
Living in Manteca, California
Located in San Joaquin County, just 15 miles north of Stockton and 76 miles east of San Francisco, Manteca is home to over 79,000 residents. With 262 days of sunshine per year vs. the U.S. average of 205 days, Manteca is a wonderful place to live for those who like warm weather and sunshine. Manteca temperatures range from the high 30s in winter to the 90s in summer.
Manteca is a diverse community. About 49.6 percent of residents are White and about 43.7 percent are Hispanic or Latino. About 18.6 percent of residents are from other or mixed ethnic groups, about 12.1 percent are Asian, 9.8 percent are African American, 1.1 percent are Native American, and about 0.6% are Pacific Islander.
According to Zillow, the median home price in Manteca is $406,600, far below the costs of housing in the Bay Area. Rents are also much lower. The average rent is $1,520, according to RentCafé.
Get the Most from Your Manteca Property Investment
Intempus Property Management has been proudly serving clients in Manteca, the greater Central Valley, and the Bay Area for over 13 years. We manage and sell properties from San Joaquin County to Alameda, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo counties, and beyond. As Manteca’s leading property management and real estate firm, our award-winning services consistently get five-star reviews from our clients. So, whether you’re looking to rent, buy, or sell a property, contact us. We’re here to help you get the most from Manteca’s growing housing market. One of our friendly team members is waiting to talk to you and answer any questions you have!