The Intempus Property Management team has been honored to serve our Fairfield property management clients for well over a decade. We have a local team of property management experts who are familiar with the unique attributes and lifestyle enjoyed in the Fairfield and Cordelia areas.
Collectively, our team manages a portfolio of over 300 homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments. We’re familiar with the neighborhoods and special attractions that make this area a desirable place to live.
If you own property in or around Fairfield or Cordelia, and you’re considering renting it out, we would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you have. Our team will find the ideal tenant for your rental.
Intempus offers a full suite of property management services that we’ll tailor to your specific needs as a homeowner, a building owner, a landlord, and an investor.
Our goal is to provide you with complete assurance, combined with premier property management services, so you’ll be confident that your property is well taken care of.
The results you’ll experience will be high tenant retention, a low vacancy rate, and consistent rental income month after month.
The Intempus team will go above and beyond to make sure you’re fully satisfied with our services and that your property is well taken care of!
Partner with the Experts in Fairfield Property Management
Our local team is familiar with the unique neighborhoods and areas in and around Fairfield and Cordelia, so we can advise potential tenants as we find the perfect tenant for your property.
Some of the neighborhoods and communities in the Fairfield area that we serve include:
- Downtown Fairfield
- Central Fairfield
- Creekside Meadows
- Elmhurst Circle
- Flower District
- Fox Glen
- Arlington Circle
- Avondale Circle
- Bedford Falls
- Blue Ridge and Cherry Glenn
- Bradbury Estates
- California Faire
- Glen Ellen
- Green Valley
- Kolob and Gregory Heights
- Laurel Creek
- Moss Valley
- Mountain Meadows
- Rolling Oaks
- Vintage Estates
- Waterman Highlands
- Welford Estates
- Willotta Oaks
- San Marco-Travis
- Suisun Valley
- Paradise Creek
- Paradise Valley
- Parkway Estates
- Providence Walk
- Raintree Terrace
- Rancho Solano
- Ledgewood Creek
- Lower Sanctuary
- Marigold Dr-Sunrise Park
- Twin Sisters
- And others
Our Commitment to You, As Your Fairfield Property Manager
Our goal is to find the ideal match of your property with the right tenant.
When prospective tenants come to us who are looking for a rental in the Fairfield or Cordelia areas, we can tell them about local attractions and fun things to do in the area, including:
- Travis Air Force Base Heritage Center
- Scandia Family Center
- Glashoff Sculpture Ranch
- Jelly Belly’s Factory Tour
- Allan Witt Park Aquatic Complex
- Driven Raceway
- Edwards Fairfield and IMAX movie theaters
- Vezer Family Vineyard
- Wooden Valley Winery
- Blue Victorian Vineyards
- Sonoma Harvest Olive Oil & Winery
- Suisun Valley Wine Cooperative
- G V Cellars
In addition, we can advise potential tenants about the many open spaces, parks, and rest and relaxation spots in Fairfield, such as:
- Allan Witt Park
- Mankas Park
- Rolling Hills Neighborhood Park
- Rancho Solano Park
Some of Fairfield’s popular markets, shopping centers, restaurants, and bars that we can recommend include:
- Solano Town Center
- 3 Js Asian Market
- Amar Grocery
We can also advise your potential tenants on where they can find additional local grocery stores, schools, and places of worship, plus provide information on public transportation, and other relevant information about living in the Fairfield area. We will always emphasize the most attractive aspects of your property’s location.
As your Fairfield property manager, we are committed to providing you with:
Personalized Fairfield Property Management Services
We’ll customize your Fairfield property management experience and cater to your unique needs as a landlord, a home or building owner, and investor. Our goal is to provide you with property management services that are comprehensive and that leave you worry-free.
We act as your personal concierge and our customizable services include:
- Fairfield residential property management
- Fairfield commercial property management
- Real estate management
- Relationship management
- Real estate sales
- Construction and remodeling
We offer a tried and true process for managing your rental. Here are the benefits of having Intempus Property Management handle your Fairfield property:
- We start with an evaluation of your Fairfield rental so we can maximize your rent value.
- One of the first steps we take in assisting you with your property management needs is setting up a property evaluation meeting. At this meeting, we’ll take a look at your property and learn about your needs and objectives. We’ll also make recommendations about opportunities to increase the value of your investment and maximize your rent.
At your property evaluation meeting, we’ll:
- Make a rental rate determination
- Discuss guidelines, as well as the pros and cons of items you may want to include in your lease, such as smoke detectors, pet restrictions, and more
- Suggest ways to maximize your property value with repairs and upgrades
- Install a lock box so that we can securely maintain your property
- We’ll professionally market your Fairfield property on over 200 trusted rental websites that are in our network.
Part of our proven process to obtain quality tenants and to optimize your rent is marketing your Fairfield property on our network of over 200 rental websites. We know which sites will give you the broadest reach, so we can access a pool of high-quality tenants. We provide everything from professional HDR photography and expert copywriting services.
As Silicon Valley residents ourselves, we’re familiar with the uniquely compelling attributes of communities in and around Fairfield. To attract the best tenants, we promote not just your rental, but the positive features of the Fairfield community, such as restaurants, shopping, parks and recreation spaces, and more.
- We’ll get your property ready to promote and for your new tenants to move in.
Once we complete your property evaluation and all of the necessary paperwork, we’ll get your property ready to market, plus we’ll make it move-in ready for your tenants. These steps include:
- Cleaning the property thoroughly from top to bottom
- Making any needed repairs
- Taking professional photos of the property
- Writing the property rental description for use in marketing materials
- Creating promotional materials for the property, including social media posts, print publications, flyers, and more
- Alerting local realtors about the new listing
- Marketing the property in channels that attract high-quality tenants
The Fairfield Intempus property management team is available seven days per week to show our rental property to prospective tenants.
- We’ll screen applicants so you get the best tenants.
How we screen rental applicants:
Every rental applicant must complete a detailed application in order to be considered as a tenant.
We help you qualify and select the best tenants by collecting all of the information you need to make an educated decision. We provide a variety of checks in addition to a detailed application for each applicant. Checks we perform include a background check, a credit check, and a reference check. Our reference checks include contacting former landlords and employers for each applicant. Once we’ve completed the screening process, we’ll present the information to you so you can make an informed decision.
- We handle every step of the move-in for your Fairfield rental.
Once you’ve selected your tenant, we facilitate and supervise every step of the move-in process. The property will remain listed on the market until a security deposit is received. This helps eliminate any avoidable vacancies.
Every tenant will sign a binding lease agreement provided by our team of legal professionals. The agreement may include terms and guidelines specific to your property. Upon completion of the agreement, we’ll ensure the tenant clearly understands the terms by reviewing it with them.
Once the agreement is signed we:
- Provide the tenant with a login to our easy-to-use Intempus Property Management Tenant Portal
- Collect the first month’s rent
- Verify that the tenant has procured renter’s insurance
- Conduct a walkthrough of the property with the tenant and sign a Statement of Condition
- We collect the rent and other payments for your rental.
Ensuring that rent and payments are received on time and consistently is essential to us as we know it is to you. Payment due dates will be specified in the lease and collected throughout the tenancy. We always do our best to collect on-time payments, but we have procedures in place in the event a payment is overdue. If a payment is overdue, we will contact the tenant to make payment arrangements. Late fees will be enforced. If necessary, we dispense pay-or-quit notices.
- We perform yearly inspections to ensure proper upkeep of your Fairfield property and to make sure your property is safe.
We provide yearly inspections for properties under our management. Yearly inspections allow us to ensure the property is being properly cared for. It also helps us to proactively find any safety hazards, code violations, repair needs, or lease violations. We will provide you with a detailed report that highlights our findings once the inspection is complete.
- We provide bookkeeping services for your rental.
When we say we want you to be worry-free, we meant it! Our team of Intempus Property Management accountants will crunch the numbers for you, so you don’t have to.
Our accounting services include:
- Making any necessary payments on your behalf
- Keeping records of all credits and debits
- Providing detailed, incremental reports throughout the year
- Providing necessary documents for you when it’s tax time
- Suggesting tax deductions you may qualify for
- We offer a free, 24-hour repair hotline and provide preventative maintenance for your Fairfield rental.
You and your tenant will have a 24-hour repair hotline that you can use for repair emergencies.
Have an emergency? Contact our 24-hour repair hotline now.
In addition to emergency repairs, we provide a preventative maintenance plan for every property that’s under our management. We strive to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
We have an in-house team of maintenance professionals as well as a trusted network of external contractors. We get repair estimates quickly and ensure repairs are done properly the first time. Our team serves as your general contractor for repairs and we facilitate, supervise, and manage the work of external contractors while work is being done on your property.
- We handle the move-out for your rental.
When it’s time for your tenant to move out, we will manage the process for you. This involves conducting a detailed inspection of your property, just as we performed before the tenant moved in.
We’ll provide you with a thorough condition report that will be created for you and the tenant, which will list any damages we find. At the move out, we also return the remaining balance of the security deposit, minus any fees for repairs.
After the tenant has moved out, we’ll clean the property, complete any repairs, and re-key locks. When the property is ready, we can restart our proven process again to find your next quality tenant.
Living in Fairfield, California
Located Solano County, Fairfield, California is halfway between San Francisco and the state capital – Sacramento. The town is a bit closer to Sacramento – just 44 miles southeast, and it’s 47 miles northeast from San Francisco. Thus, it’s not uncommon for residents of Fairfield to commute to work in either direction.
Fairfield is home to a population of roughly 105,000. A community with a lot of families, about half the population has children under the age of 18. And one of the things that makes Fairfield a special place to live is that its very ethnically diverse.
- 46.0% of the population is White
- 27.3% is Hispanic or Latino
- 26.4% is from mixed or other ethnic groups
- 15.7% is African American
- 14.9% is Asian
- 9.1% is Filipino
- 1.8% is Indian
- 1.1% is Pacific Islander
- 1.0% is Chinese
- 0.8% is Native American
- 0.6% is Vietnamese
- 0.6% is Japanese
- 0.4% is Korean
- 0.3% is Laotian
- 0.2% is Thai
- 0.1% is Pakistani
Fairfield is a sunny place, getting, on average, 258 sunny days per year. And the climate is warm. Winters may see temperatures in the low 40s and summer in the low 90s.
Get the Most from Your Fairfield Property Investment
Intempus Property Management has been the Fairfield area’s leading property management and real estate firm for over 13 years. We manage and sell properties throughout the greater Bay Area, from Solano County to Alameda, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and other Bay Area counties. As Fairfield’s leading property management and real estate firm, our award-winning services consistently get five-star reviews from our clients. So, whether you’re looking to rent, buy, or sell a property, contact us. We’re here to help you get the most from the East Bay’s vibrant housing market. One of our friendly team members is waiting to talk to you and answer any questions you have!